* Whew! They finished the Winforms app and queried the WinFS data store and retrieved all the documents that involved Chris Anderson.
* Indigo - Now Jim is talking about Indigo, the Windows Communication System. This includes Secure, Reliable and Transacted Web Services
* Collaboration - There's now single API for peer to peer Real Time Communication (RTC), and partitioned networks (NAT, etc.) make RTC a hassle.
* Windows will provide not just a single source/platform/api for contacts, but also for Presence!
Don Box and Chris Anderson again:
* Now they are going to add blogging capabilities to the app!
Scott Hanselman - Corillian Corp
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Scott Hanselman is a former professor, former Chief Architect in finance, now speaker, consultant, father, diabetic, and Microsoft employee. I am a failed stand-up comic, a cornrower, and a book author.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer's view in any way.