Just a reminder about the PADNUG (http://www.padnug.org) meeting next week.
- Where: Portland Community College Auditorium, Room 104,
- 1626 SE Water Avenue, Portland, Oregon
- When: 09/23/2004
- 6:00 p.m. Pizza, Sponsored by: 3Leaf (http://www.3leaf.com)
- 6:30 p.m. Presentation
- Topic: An Introduction to Membership and the Provider Pattern in ASP.NET 2.0
- Who: Rory Blyth, presenting; Scott Hanselman, code-monkeying
Rory Blyth will introduce you to some of the new membership features in the upcoming ASP.NET 2.0, with particularly emphasis on the Provider Patter and how it makes it extremely easy to abstract away a data store for consumption in your application. Bonus content to be included provided time.
I'll (Scott) be the code monkey, playing Paul Shaffer to Rory's Letterman, playing Ed McMahon to Rory's Johnny, playing Balmer to Rory's BillG.
I can guarantee it won't suck.