Keynote - Don Box and Chris Anderson
* using System.MessageBus - the namespace for Indigo, interesante.
* Now, Don is going to use the Indigo system to post directly to his blog (http://www.gotdotnet.com/team/dbox) from the stage.
* They are checking out his blog, and they see that he hasn't blogged since last night.
* BOOM. Posted. Check it out.
* Now, they've switched to VB.NET (apparently Chris has been in the closet, and has been attracted to VB.NET since he was 5, but could never explain his feelings. Don wonders if he could do both languages...)
* Now they've added a component to the sidebar that will receive an Indigo message from their client. So they'll be talking "Indigo Messaging" for Interprocess Communication. They added a TextPanel to the SideBar and pushed text out to it.
Scott Hanselman - Corillian Corp
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld