Attention Bloggers: If you're not reading the Daily Grind, why not?
I am subscribed to 168 RSS feeds. I'm obviously creating work for myself, which may not be a good idea. Having only a 4k stack myself, I can't hold a lot of URLs in my head. Additionally, sometimes I just want to visit a website myself.
Here's the websites that I actually launch a browser for every morning (I have a macro in Slickrun called "morning" that does this):
- http://www.cnn.com - World News
- http://www.news.com - Tech News
- http://www.theonion.com - Fake News
- http://news.google.com - Aggregation of News
- http://www.larkware.com - Programming Stuff and Useful Information that I should have found myself if I was paying attention, but I wasn't
You have to give props to MikeG for (at the time of this blogging) 507 Daily Grinds. I always find something interesting and useful in his daily rant. If you're a reader of mine, you should be a reader of Mike's as well. Here is the Daily Grind RSS Feed for your convenience: