Corillian is looking for a good ASP.NET person
We need a good ASP.NET programmer for a three month contract, with an option to hire at the end.
If you feel comfortable answering some of these questions, that's a ++ for you. You likely live in the Portland/Metro area.
More importantly, I want:
- Passion and enthusiasm
- You can't sleep until the solution "feels" right
- Ruthless competence
- "I read about it once" isn't enough. Did you do it? Your old job didn't require you to do it? Did you go home and do it anyway?
- Good troubleshooting skills
- How do Assemblies get loaded, shadow copied, etc. What is VS.NET doing that?
- Familiar with Objects as much as DataSets
- Being good at ASP.NET isn't just hooking DataSets up to DataGrids. We do more than that, and we want you to do more as well.
- Self Starter
- If you're chillin', you must be done. :)
- I don't care if you're MC*.*
- I do care if you've got a resume that shows a proven track record of successful ASP.NET work.
Email me your resume - scott/atnospam/corillian.com.