Keynote - Greg Gilley with Adobe
* They've brought out the folks from Adobe.
* They've got an image editing program (Adobe After Effects) that can export images/vectors/ui as XAML declarative UI directly!
* They imported the XAML file directly into VS.NET and get a form. Its a VERY dynamic, sexy UI with annimations, charts, gradients. The kind of stuff you'd have to do in Flash.
* They just called a Web Service and populated the metadata. The designer created the UI and the WS programmer didn't have to sweat the UI at all.
* Now, Jim Karkanias from Merck
* Awesome, they are going to show how they are using Indigo to support a Health Clinical Trial. An app after my own heart.
* Cool, real time wireless health data from a health monitor attached to Jim. Jim has a resting heart rate of 87bpm.
* Now they've created a health anomaly iin Jim and identified a pattern with other people in the study, then they pulled map data in and found out if the patients have location in common. They they alpha-blend a map of the current pollen count (another WS call) to discover that the anomalous event was an unusual pollen count.
Scott Hanselman - Corillian Corp
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Scott Hanselman is a former professor, former Chief Architect in finance, now speaker, consultant, father, diabetic, and Microsoft employee. He is a failed stand-up comic, a cornrower, and a book author.
Comments are closed.