The Missing Windows 8 Instructional Video
A few months ago while sitting at a Burger King (yes, I know) I recorded a video on "How to use Windows 8 in 3 minutes" and threw it up on YouTube. It's been viewed nearly a half million times. Eek. It's got poor audio, and it's WAY too fast. I did it on a goof. However, people keep showing it to family and friends.
A man emailed me after sending it to his elderly uncle and let's just say that the uncle wasn't impressed with the speed of the video either. It's great for geeks but not for normal people.
So tonight I took a few hours and did a new video that I'm VERY happy with and I hope you enjoy it. It's clean, clear, and only 25 minutes long and it explains, I believe, Windows 8 and its changes for anyone with basic Windows experience.
I hope you like it and you share it with family and friends. Also check out the related posts at the bottom.
The Missing Windows 8 Instructional Video - 25 minutes
Related Posts you may enjoy
- Pinning Useful and Obscure Stuff to the Windows 8 Start Menu
- Windows 8 productivity: Who moved my cheese? Oh, there it is.
- The Windows 8 Category of this blog
- Windows 8, Step 0 - Turn on continuous backups via File History
- Intel Ultrabook hardware prototype - Windows 8 and the Sensor Platform
- How to create a DVD on Windows 8 even though Windows DVD Maker is gone - DVDStyler