Hanselman's Newsletter of Wonderful Things: April 3rd, 2013
I have a "whenever I get around to doing it" Newsletter of Wonderful Things. Why a newsletter? I dunno. It seems more personal somehow. Fight me.
You can view all the previous newsletters here. You can sign up here Newsletter of Wonderful Things or just wait and get them later on the blog, which hopefully you have subscribed to. Email folks get it first!
Here's the MOST RECENT newsletter, delay-posted as I do.
Thanks again for signing up for this experiment. Here's some interesting things I've come upon this week. If you forwarded this (or if it was forwarded to you) a reminder: You can sign up at http://hanselman.com/newsletter and the archive of all previous Newsletters is here.
- 38 gifs of stupid infomercial people
- Someone just needs to by me a DoubleRobotics robot. It's an iPad on a stick !
- I totally redesigned my site(s). Have you seen? Stop by http://hanselman.com and http://hanselminutes.com
- The CSS work on the site was just like this.
- Got $20k? Got it 10 times? Top 10 Living Legend Watches To Own
- When you go to a conference, sit in the front row.
- I can't handle infinity in my pocket
- Long, but fascinating read about building Photoshop 1.1 ...TODAY.
- Al Pacino: Full Roar
- 3D-ifying Documents Using CSS Transforms. Amazing and very clearly written.
- Is giving the secret to getting ahead?
- HTML5 Audio Tags aren't as easy and awesome as you'd think.
- Considering upgrading your podcast or audio gear with a new mic?
- Wanna work for Microsoft? My buddy is hiring. Tell him I sent you.
- I'm saving money in the cloud by making every byte count.
- The boys and I watched The Hobbit, this time on BluRay. It's actually better NOT in 3D and on a smaller screen.
(BTW, since you *love* email you can subscribe to my blog via email here: http://feeds.hanselman.com/ScottHanselman DO IT!)
P.P.S. You know you can forward this to your friends, right?