Last Post of 2006 - Best Of
We're getting closer and closer to 2010, and it's tripping me out. This is the last post of 2006. Here's some of the things I felt good about this year in no particular order. Also, here's the complete archive of 2006 posts for this blog in calendar form.
- Africa Rollup
- Zune vs. iPod Video vs. iRiver Clix
- Controlling a Viper Robot with a Serial Port
- 44 Hanselminutes Podcasts in 2006! Thanks Carl!
- CardSpaces Screencast Thanks to Stuart Celarier!
- Baby Sign Language
- Z is one year old
- In search of the perfect monospaced programmers font - Inconsolata
- October 2006 - My Reading List - Home
- Monetizing your Blog
- Onkyo TX-SR674 HDMI Upconverting Receiver
- The First 12 Hours - The Medtronic Minimed Paradigm REAL-time Continuous Glucose Monitor
- Patterns and Practices Webcast - Open Source in the Enterprise
- DNRTV - Sysinternals Tools
- How Geeks become Do-It-Yourselfers and Tile their Kitchen
- The Importance of being UTF-8
- Diary of a Vista RC1 Install - Upgrading My Main Machine to Windows Vista RC1
- Coding4Fun Hardware Webcast - Available Offline
- A New Private Browser - I mean Browzar - does not work as advertised
- Making DasBlog work on Mobile Devices
- Scott Hanselman's 2006 Ultimate Developer and Power Users Tool List for Windows
- Hanselminutes available on iTunes
- DasBlog 1.9 Released
- Example: How to contribute a patch to an Open Source Project like DasBlog
- Replacing Start Run - The Quest Continues
- Scott Hanselman: Developer Productivity Tools Videos
- Do I sleep?
- WatirMaker written again in Ruby Thanks Michael Kelly!
- Searching Google Desktop from PowerShell
- Testing PowerShell scripts with NUnit
- PowerShell, AnkhSVN and Subversion
- Diabetes Walk 2006 - The Day of the Walk and Team Hanselman - We raised USD$12,000 for fighting Diabetes! Watch for more interesting stuff and a surprise regarding Diabetes in 2007!
- If you love your family and your kids, do not play Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - It's that good
- ASP.NET MVP Hacks Thanks David Yack!
- Scott Hanselman, 11 Successful Large Projects, 3 Open Source Applications, 1 Collossal Failure
- Tracking down a Trojan
- Interview with a PSP Developer - Doug Beck
- Is Open Source a Crap Idea?
- INETA ASP.NET Canada Roadshow
- More on Alternate Linksys Firmware
- NUnit/Watir/Ruby Test Integration
- Zero to Three Month Baby Ultimate Tools List
Sure, this is just a list of links, but it's the posts that I thought were the best out of the hundreds I ended up posting this year. Hope next year is fantastic for you and yours.
Scott Hanselman is a former professor, former Chief Architect in finance, now speaker, consultant, father, diabetic, and Microsoft employee. He is a failed stand-up comic, a cornrower, and a book author.
Comments are closed.