Scott Hanselman's Holiday List
I'm beating the Christmas/Chanukah/Kwanzaa/Festivus rush, and posting my wants-list now. :) This is also known as my stuff-I-may-buy-if-you-don't-give-it-to-me list.
Enjoy. In no particular order.
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2 - I'm loving the squad-based shooters
- Prince of Persia 2 - I'm about 85% through the first one, and it's the best 3D platformer ever
- Burnout 3 - Never heard of it, but the folks who play it won't shut up about it and it would be one more game to use my Xbox Wheel Controller
- Nintendo DS - I think I'll wait until the frenzy dies down, but this seems too cool not to have. I'd probably get Mario, and Rayman. Might be time to start taking the bus to work...
Music and Books
- Adrianna Evans - I dig the neo-soul
- Meshell Ndegeocello - Smooth sounds
- Davina - More music that somehow never hits the radio
- Amel Larrieux - Come on, people, you at least remember Groove Theory?
- Van Hunt - Heir to Marvin's throne...
- Anything from this neo-soul list...although I have most of these...
- Abraham : A Journey to the Heart of Three Faiths - So I can give my borrowed copy back
- iPod 60gig Photo - My 15gig is totally full, and I'd love to move photos from my camera when on long trips. I hate thinking about storage
- Airport Express - I wouldn't mind streaming some music to the downstairs stereo either
- Altec-Lansing iPod Portable Speakers - My speakers at work are crap...
- Actually, scratch that last one, I'd rather have a Tivoli iPal
- Casio Exilim EXZ55 - Can't say enough nice things about the Exilim series
- Panasonic SA-XR50 - One of the first truly digital receivers. There's no DAC!
- The wife will never let me get this 37" LCD HD TV
Gadgets and Misc
- Anything from http://www.despair.com/
- Any Phidgets, but especially the Motion Sensor and Interface Kit 8/8/8 with Power Supply
- A CFA634-TMC-KU so I can hook it up to iTunes