ComputerZen.com - Episodes you may have missed...
It's the wife's birthday so I shall be out of pocket for the weekend and I may not have time to blog. But, I realized that I have a whole 2+ years of blogging up here that you may have missed.
Thus, I present "Syndicated ComputerZen in Syndication or Episodes You May Have Missed" for your pleasure.
- Bringing data "along for the ride" with CheckBoxes and the ASP.NET DataGrid
Work WITH the Grid, not against it; Listen to the Events and Nudge/Influence the Grid; just because code is on CodeProject or in Google Groups doesn't mean the writer knows the DataGrid from his own Ass.
- ASP.NET: Postbacks for Algernon
Pretty PostBacks when using RewritePath; Complex Custom Confirmation Dialogs on LinkButtons in DataGrids while STILL maintaining PostBacks (whew!)
- But what price my soul? The one where I muse about the potential for going to hell for writing really smelly code. What to do when you've built a great monument, but there's bird poop at the top that you're responsible for. Does it take away from the accomplishment?
- Exporting Tabular Data to Excel from ASP.NET My #1 most popular post. Geez...look at the Referral List. It's worth checking out. Amazing.
- XmlSerializer Madness Learning about when the XmlSerializer caches its generated assemblies, and when it doesn't.
- The Day I Moblogged the PDC Keynote The lengendary post where I blogged the PDC Keynote from the only device with coverage - my BlackBerry. My left thumb, in particular, has yet to recover.
If you find it useful, I may dig in to the archives again. (This post was brought to you by the upcoming dasBlog MonthView.)