Retrospective: Halo 3 Fights Diabetes
It was epic. Truly epic. Thfe stuff you tell, if not your grandchildren, your middle-aged nerdy neighbor about. We had a great time at Cinetopia and raised a lot of money for the American Diabetes Association.
You can make a tax-deductible donation today!
Big Thanks to Everyone involved:
- Jason Mauer and Microsoft Portland for the Xboxes, the Halo 3 games, organization, logistics and his tireless work and two 42" plasmas.
- Rich Claussen for all things business, negotiations, and convincing Cinetopia we had a good idea.
- Greg Hughes for his press-contacting expertise and for spreading the word in creative ways in the Oregonian, the Willamette Week and on KXL radio.
- The SAO for their sponsorship and for all their help the evening of the event!
- John Poore, Michael Willits, Jennifer Bernstein and everyone at Robert Half Technology for their sponsorship and their commitment to the community!
- Wendy Fatz and Rodger DeGeorge from CompView for believing in the dream and loaning us two projectors.
- Lee Williamson and PADNUG for the Food and Drinks!
- Aivea for their sponsorship and generous donation!
- Rudyard and the team at Cinetopia, a locally-owned rockin' sweet luxury theatre, for shutting down 2 of their 8 Super-HD screens!
And lastly, to everyone who donated and everyone who was powned or dispensed pownage all evening long!
Let's do it again soon!